I hope everyone is well and coping with these strange times.
This week we will be carrying out a lot of learning all about bubbles. Have a look at our learning grid and see if you can try some of the activities.
We will also be sharing the story of 'Barry the Fish with Fingers' by Sue Hendra.
This week in school, Class One will be using the book 'Commotion in the ocean' as a stimulus for our learning.
Have a look at our under the sea learning ideas and have a go.
your child turn 3 years old between April – August 2020?
If so, you are eligible for funded childcare from September 2020.
Duloe Primary Academy currently has Pre-School places available for 3 – 4 year olds.
At Duloe Primary we offer:
· Full and part time spaces
· High quality provision with a team of experienced staff
· Well resourced and engaging learning environments
· Use of extensive school grounds, including Wild Tribe area and our allotment
· Access to school facilities such as a spacious hall, library, outdoor learning cabin
· Option to have a healthy school meal, hot or cold
· Close working with the EYFS class to ensure effective transitions to school
· Caring and nurturing staff
For any further information, to request an admission pack or to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
We are inspired by the awe and wonder of the world.
We are bold and innovative in our approach to find new solutions to the challenges we face.
We are the best we can be.
We take responsibility for our actions in an environment of mutual respect.
We overcome all barriers to reach our potential, developing a capacity to improve further.
We are passionate about learning.
© 2020 Bridge Schools trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 7736425. It is an exempt charity.